Saturday, February 7, 2009

Panic Attack


I promised Alexa after Basketball Season was over she could get a hair cut. Well, haircut was an UNDERSTATEMENT!! As, I was watching Candi cut away inches and inches of hair, I felt more sick by the minute. Hair from shoulder length gone to guess what? An inverted bob, I was devastated. Of course, being the little independent person Alexa is, absolutely loves her new do. I am now getting use to the idea of this new haircut, but don't think "I" will be brave enough to handle another experience like that anytime soon. I kept my promise even though I really thought I was gonna have a panic attack when the first shred of hair hit the floor!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, to all!
    We think Alexa really has grown up -cute- she is looking more and more like you Dixie. Just think, at least she has hair that grows back.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you made a blog!! I'm a little addicted to blogging and reading others blogs, so I'm adding you to it now. Yaaay!! :) I cannot beleive her hair is so short. It's really cute, I'm just so used to it being so long. I love the way it goes under like that though. We'll be seeing ya'll in a little bit. Amanda

    ReplyDelete